Espresso Lava Cake!
Another sneak peek inside my Sweet Treats and Healthy Eats recipe eBook! You guys can see more pictures of the recipes, read more about it and purchase it on my website! =) www.muffin-topless.com
roasted sweet potatoes with olive oil, garlic, walnuts, and rosemary (I eat this everyday…I think yams are my favorite food)
Falafel & Hummus Wrap with Mediterranean “Roasted” Vegetables recipe
The first recipe in my healthy Thanksgiving countdown! One great thing about this recipe is it’s flexibility- here’s a few ideas but you can always leave it as is and enjoy as a side dish or snack!
- Mash it with a fork for sweet, delicious mashed squash!
- Chop up some onions (they’ll become sweet in the oven) or even try using pearl onions
- Add walnuts or pecans, or even apples!
- Mix into salads with a light vinaigrette
- Add soymilk and puree for an awesome soup (I recommend adding some spice like red chili flakes if you go this route).