Good reasons to work out:
- you like how exercise makes you feel
- you’re building up your strength and endurance
- you like to work out with friends
- it’s fun!
Bad reasons to work out:
- you feel like you need to, even though you hate it
- you feel guilty about something you ate and want to ‘get rid of it’
- if you don’t work out, you feel like a bad or unworthy person
Exercising is a great way to get fit and stay healthy, but not if you have the wrong mindset about it! Work out because you want to, not because you feel like you need to for whatever reason.