Simple Raw Vegan Chocolate Frosted Brownie … for Two
- 1/2 cup cashews ($1.00)
- 1/2 cup raisins ($.75)
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder ($.80)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla ($.05)
- pinch saltfrosting
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil ($.10)
- 1 tablespoon agave ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder ($.40)shredded coconut for topping
- In a food processor fitted with an “S” blade, process the cashews until finely ground and powdery (but not oily).
- Add the raisins, cacao powder, vanilla, and salt, and process again until the mixture starts sticking together.
- Press the brownie mixture firmly into the mold of your choice. I used a rectangular miniature tart pan with a removable bottom. Release onto a plate.
- For the frosting, stir together the coconut oil, agave, and cacao powder until smooth.
- Spread on brownie and top with coconut flakes.